Running Amazon business on a student visa. How to use this 2-in-1 technique to solve 2 problems with one single solution.
A lot of people ask me this question. Someone got a brother on student visa in Australia and someone got cousin on student visa in Germany.
Here is my advise for you.
1. Let your brother setup an individual ID in Australia or Germany or UK etc
2. Upgrade this individual ID into a legal entity. A company formed in the country such as Australian Pty Ltd or German GmbH or British Ltd. Now this amazon account is owned by this legal entity. Not by your brother anymore. Although his passport and identification were used to create this ID.
3. Take the ownership of this company or you may have possibly created this company already with your 100% shareholding.
4. Now let your brother work for you legally for 20 hours a week. This is absolutely legal from taxation perspective and also from immigration perspective. Immigration likely has allowed him to work 20 hours a week and tax system don’t have any problem as long he is your part time employee and you are the owner of this entity.
5. This will help your brother with his PR application later. Majority of these developed countries have Skilled migration programs and most of them require you to show your local work experience after your studies are finished. By law he is your employee and you give him an excellent reference letter for doing a great job in your company and you have paid him the wages legally and you have also paid his taxes and he has filed his tax returns on time.
6. Now we have 2 in 1 here. He got his PR sorted because of this legal employment and legal tax returns. And you got your business setup in Australia or Germany and it will help you also with your future migration plans to Australia or Germany or wherever you setup this legal entity.
Those who are not member of Facebook group Amazon FBA Pakistan can join the group here https://goo.gl/dhcBby